PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
You will be responsible for delivering and managing customer support to a defined set of our U.S. and Canadian clients groups, resolving issues or problems related to the use of our system. This individual will deal with Client Representatives including, Vice Presidents, Healthcare Administrators, and/or Business Office Managers, Accountants, Book-keepers, Clinical Specialists, and MDS coordinators. We’re looking for someone who understands the work they do and how a system like PointClickCare is used in their practice and can coordinate troubleshooting of complex system issues. NOTE: This role provides business user functional support NOT PC/Technical support.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the financial modules used to support processes and patient care in long term care facilities, specifically to our U.S. and Canadian clients.
· Provide immediate support by telephone and email to customers with business process queries or difficulties using the application in their day to day work.
· Track and manage resolution of more complex issues escalating or seeking assistance as needed within the support team or other departmental teams.
· Work effectively and professionally with other departments to resolve application defect issues and escalate enhancement requests.
· Be available to work between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm weekdays, occasional weekends, and on-call as necessary.
· Document user problems through the use of an online problem management system, NetSuite.
· Coordinate and execute internal, external, and or internal/external meetings to resolve problems.
· University degree or college diploma.
· Prior experience with Financial PointClickCare application is an asset.
· Experience with A/R, A/P, G/L, CRM and Trust Modules.
· Excellent interpersonal, customer support, and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and high demand environment.
· Strong communication, relationship management and documentation skills.
· High degree of computer literacy and excellent typing skills.
· Experience providing web-based application software support.