Customer Support Specialist
- FULL TIME
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will play a critical role in the success of our customers by providing best-in-class support, and acting as a liaison between the customer and various internal teams in order to resolve inbound inquiries in a thorough and efficient manner. Our specialists achieve this by developing an in-depth understanding of the Terminus suite of product offerings focusing primarily on Data and Measurement Studio, becoming familiar with all tools required to support a customer, and by leveraging multiple channels of communication in order to interface with customers.
To be successful in this role, the Customer Support Specialist will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success, and Digital Media Strategy, to resolve customer pain points with effective troubleshooting, cross-departmental collaboration, and exemplary communication.
The ideal candidate has experience working with a SaaS application, possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, has professional experience working with SQL, and has excellent written and verbal communication, with an outstanding ability to leverage technology in order to resolve the most technical inquiries. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can play a key role in promoting customer success for the duration of the customer’s journey with Terminus.
- Become an expert on all things pertaining to the Terminus suite of applications
- Provide email/Zoom consultation to troubleshoot and debug customer issues, and respond to customers within our defined SLA’s
- Diligently work with customers by providing regular updates to tickets and open issues
- Communicate closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Management to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions
- Assist with quality assurance testing of defects and new features, consistently test functionality of the platform
- Identify gaps in our knowledge base content, and ensure those gaps are addressed
- Become passionate about making our customers happy
- Wear multiple hats with a readiness to support any member of the Terminus team
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business Administration or Management Information Systems preferred
- Experience with Zendesk and JIRA
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to translate technical details in a manner that non-technical customers understand
- Professional experience working with SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
- MarTech experience preferred
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program – because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building – connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We’re proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.