Data Entry / Contract Tracing Specialist
- Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
- Job Terms: Temporary
- Salary: DOE + Benefits
Large Media and Entertainment client in Hollywood, CA is seeking a Data Entry/Contact Tracing Specialist to partner with their Production team on preparing the eligibility roster for each production by serving as a liaison between the production office and vendors analyzing test results for COVID-19. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
This role will be virtual.
This person will maintain the database of eligible workers by entering testing information, reviewing and sorting test results for all cast & crew, and combining data from various systems to
obtain a holistic testing database. A Contact Tracer is a non-licensed public health professional providing support in the fight against COVID-19 while returning to production. The contact tracer is responsible for reaching out to people (contacts) who have been exposed to COVID-19 and providing health education and guidance to interrupt ongoing disease transmission. The contact tracer will coordinate with production infection prevention and health safety supervisors to determine if employees meet definition for close contact and would require quarantine per public health guidance. Dialogue with contacts will be guided by standard protocols to obtain any symptom history, contact with others within specific zones and work environments, provide instructions for self-quarantine.
This position will require prioritization, prompt action, and attention to detail in documentation and data management as multiple investigations will be conducted simultaneously. Contract tracersare required to follow all designated scripts and comply with policies and procedures provided by the health department regarding confidentiality and data security for the handling of sensitive client information and protected health information.
- Initiate prompt communication with people exposed to COVID-19 (contacts) through phone calls.
- Employ dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, cultural competency/sensitivity, tactful language, and empathetic interviewing skills to build rapport and maintain trust with patients of varied backgrounds.
- Verify the contact’s identity during initial communications and prior to disclosing confidential information. Assure confidentiality and carry out efforts to locate and communicate with clients in a manner that preserves the confidentiality and privacy of all involved.
- Work with partners to determine exposures and necessary response following strict confidentiality protocols.
- Ensure correct format for information to feed into administrator site
- Review and identify any errors in eligibility roster information
- Liaison between production office and vendors
- Oversee that information in administrator site is up to date (WorkCare)
- Submit request for administrator site updates as needed (WorkCare)
- Review and sort test results for all cast and crew
- Cross reference list of tested crew vs received results
- Address any discrepancies or missing results from lab(s)
- Maintaining open communication with Production HR
- Serve as a point of contact for productions regarding testing
- Inform Prod HR of any positive test results
- Monitor vendor and lab turnaround times
- Combine data from various systems to obtain a holistic testing data
- Generate reports for internal partners as needed
- Identify areas of opportunity and workflow inefficiencies
- Adhere to and maintain HIPAA compliance and confidentiality at all times.
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Tech Savvy with knowledge of Google Suite and Airtable a plus
- Experience working in the medical/healthcare industry – required
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.