Director of Marketing
- ANYWHERE /
- MARKETING /
The Director of Marketing is responsible for owning the strategy, planning, and execution of client marketing initiatives aligned with business objectives. This person will have a deep understanding of data-driven content, branding, and omni-channel marketing with experience in marketing strategy, channel management, and campaign development. The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing client relations and executing on campaigns end-to-end from planning to measurement.
- Engages in and ensures a strategic relationship with the client, providing insight and partnership across all aspects of the marketing spectrum
- Supports the senior management team, as applicable
- Actively supports the new business process, in collaboration with business development team and senior management team, making key decisions and playing a crucial role in selling BAM credentials throughout the biz development process
- Serves as marketing subject matter expert and oversees the marketing team in developing marketing strategies for clients in the B2B, B2C, B2B2C, and DTC industries
- Manages marketing initiatives and focuses on growing client relations with a focus on paid ads and social media; ability to work on multiple clients with various marketing needs and industries
- Owns the planning process and is responsible for tracking client progress against key KPIs
- Leads client-facing brainstorms/workshops inclusive of agenda, format, supporting materials, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to integrate right capability experts when upselling and cross-selling marketing and PR solutions with PRAS
- 6+ years of experience in both client side and agency/consulting side with large-scale clients, VCs, and startups
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics is required
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch required
- Diversity of marketing experience ranging from content to sales enablement inclusive, but not limited to: PR, organic and paid social media strategy, website design and development (project management), SEO, SEM, email marketing and drip campaign strategy and management, and OOH campaigns.
- Marketing expertise owning from strategy to execution with proven results for brands
- Proven ability to work with sales and drive revenue for a company
- Experience leading innovative, impactful (sometimes scrappy) marketing campaigns for clients in various tech industries and budgets
- Competitive total compensation package based on experience and location (base salary range: $100k+)
BAM team members enjoy perks such as:
- “Flexible Fridays” year-round
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Bonuses of up to 12% of your salary, no matter your position
- Client bonuses (re-signed contracts, exceeded goals, etc.)
- Matching 401k
- Learning & Development stipend
- Student loan paydown
- Joy stipend
- Fertility benefits
- Monthly “BAMmy” awards to recognize those who showcase our core values
- Paid Christmas Eve to day after New Years day vacation
- Paid volunteer time off
- Flextime and remote flexibility
- Ample PTO, caregiving time, and sick time
- Up to 6 months maternity/paternity leaves
- Constant feedback and “Extreme Ownership” ethos culture
- Democratic management style allowing the team say in new clients and management decisions
- Semi-annual virtual (COVID-friendly) retreats with loads of delight and surprise
BAM is committed to becoming a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive agency. You can find our company commitments to DEI here. Our goal is to hear, share, and celebrate stories less-told because all stories must be told in order to truly move the world forward. Every company, every founder, and every venture capital fund needs to understand that the time is now to make changes. Not because you have to or want to, but simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Few are a fit for BAM Communications.
That because the curious, the bold, the relentless, the kind, and the quirky are a rare bunch. Rare as well? Join us!