Jack Henry and Associates has an exciting opportunity for a customer minded, project focused individual to join our team as a Technical Support Representative for our Pay Center Group. The Payment center offers products that include Real Time Payments. The TSR will be responsible for working with financial institutions on our software products. The Technical Support Representative with troubleshoot and problem solve issues for the financial institution, collaborating Jack Henry & Associates Business Units, and other outside vendor partners. In this role customer service and troubleshooting skills are key!
- Minimum of 5 years of Technical Support Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Financial Industry or Payment Industry experience.
- Technical coding experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently at a speed of at least 40 WPM.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.