eCommerce – Graphic Designer
- Type of Work: Full Time
- Job Type: Employee, 100% remote with flexible schedule options and can be located anywhere in the world.
- Job Schedule: Flexible Schedule, Full Time
- Categories: Graphic Design, Digital Design, Web Design, Internet & Ecommerce, Online Marketing
- Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
- Other Compensation/Benefits: 13th month pay and other benefits TBD once hired
TVM Inc. owns a line of crafting tools sold on Amazon and eBay called Chandler Tool. Our company is growing rapidly, adding two new products to our line in 2020 with plans to launch five+ new products in 2021. Marketing and advertising are huge priorities in promoting our brand, quality, and value for new and existing products. We are looking for a ROCKSTAR in-house Graphic Designer to join our team to help build and promote our brand. This candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing and meet deadlines with ease, all with clear direction from the team. Should you choose to accept this challenge, you will need creative vision, offer design savvy concepts, and come to the table with fresh ideas ensuring our brand’s success.
- For new and existing products, work with the Marketing and Advertising teams generating several design concepts for us to choose from including packaging, design layout, graphics, and product collateral
- Create infographics and Hero images for all products listed on Amazon
- 3D renderings for Hero Images adhering to Amazon guidelines is a HUGE +
- Brainstorm with the Marketing Team to come up with eye-catching, impactful concepts for social media and advertising campaigns
- Maintain and advance the existing graphics as our goals change
- Edit and retouch images to meet our brand standards
- Offer creative feedback and vision for projects ensuring all of our marketing communication is cohesive, impactful, and resonates with the customer
- 1-2+ years of experience in a high volume, deadline-driven production role
- Deadline mentality, detail oriented, tech savvy, able to execute when provided clear direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; phone calls and video chats will be had
- Expert-level skills using design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.
- Self-driven: owning your job with minimal supervision
- Home office with modern computer & reliable internet connection
- Experience with eCommerce sales platforms such as Amazon is a plus