Title: Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Location: Seattle, WA or Remote US or Canada
- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly – work anywhere in the US or Canada including your sofa, the beach, or our Seattle waterfront office
- Experience rapid growth in an AI startup, backed by industry leaders including Google’s AI fund
- Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle.
- We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location.
- We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture.
- More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Algorithmia has a need for an Executive Assistant to support our Senior Leadership Team while managing day-to-day operations at our Seattle Office.
As Executive Assistant & Office Manager at Algorithmia, you will:
Support our Senior Leadership Team (Product, Marketing, Sales and Engineering) in the following ways:
- Manage email and calendars for our Senior Leadership Team (Product, Marketing, Sales and Engineering)
- Manage travel, accommodation, and other logistics for conferences, sales meetings, and staff events / off-sites, including managing our Travel Platform (TripActions) and Travel Policy (when it is safe to do so again)
- Assist with onboarding new employees by ordering and setting up equipment
- Plan fun employee events on a regular basis
- Manage and plan for Employee Anniversary gifts + SWAG
- Provide general HR Support as needed (i.e. scheduling)
Oversee the day-to-day operations of our Seattle Office and ensure the office runs efficiently and that employees have what they need to be successful.
- Manage overall office operations and procedures including creating and implementing a Covid Back-to-the-Office Plan
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies and order new supplies, furniture and equipment as needed
- Manage maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe
- Manage, coordinate and troubleshoot with IT Vendor as well as serving as an administrator for key technical tools such as Slack, Zoom, Confluence, Google Voice, etc.
- Manage ORCA employee subsidy program
- Fixed Asset Management using our fixed asset tool
We’re an early-stage startup, and things are growing quickly: these responsibilities will evolve over time.
And we might make a great match if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience as an executive assistant, office manager or similar role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work across multiple stakeholders
- Organization skills and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility to adjust to new tasks if company or office needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and professionally with all employees
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite
- Dedication to completing tasks reliably and on time
- Discretion to manage several calendars and personal information for our senior leaders
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits.
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.