We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: an organized go-getter, task ninja, and communication guru to help our team thrive.
Uscreen helps thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling their videos online. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held, and profitable.
Our team is almost entirely remote and incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, and talented. We believe in transparency and love to share to learn and grow together. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About The Role:
As an Executive Assistant (EA) you will be responsible for assisting with various tasks, including – but not limited to: calendar & email organization/handling, completing purchases, completing informative/comparative research, transcription, data entry, project management, PodCast Prospecting, and completing weekly debriefs.
As an EA you will be working with HR and our CEO and will need to understand the nuances of working with multiple people/personalities. You will need to be incredibly organized, task-oriented, with excellent communication skills. Having a strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize tasks is a must.
This is a full-time and fully-remote position, so you will need to be a disciplined self-starter that can manage your workload autonomously.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 2 years of experience as an EA or similar role
- Experience managing someone’s calendar
- Experience managing someone’s email
- Remote work experience
- Experience handling and managing projects
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Dedicated and fully functioning workstation
- Ability to work Monday – Fridays working overlapping hours with our headquarters in Washington D.C. [Eastern Time] working one of the following:
- 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Experience working with G-suite products, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Forms, etc.
Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Experience working with multiple managers
- Light bookkeeping experience
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.