About the Role
You will be helping with accounts receivable, bookkeeping, payroll and other administrative tasks. This is a full time role where you will be working from home.
- Prepare billings and send invoices to clients
- Follow up with clients on payment of invoices
- Process company payroll for 120 people in 40 countries
- Ensure data integrity between different financial systems
- Review expenses and check within the team for possible ways to minimize expenses
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts receivable/ accounting or bookkeeping.
- At least 3 years of experience in using Quickbooks Online
- Proficient in Google spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel
- Critical thinking and outstanding attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in using online tools like Stripe, Freshbooks, ChartMogul, Braintree, etc.
- Experience in working remotely
- Accounting degree
This is a full-time role for a finance assistant/ accounts receivable and payable clerk/ bookkeeper and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that remote teams can be more effective than office-based teams, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative finance assistant ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html