Financial Service Associate (Full Time Remote)-RET000KG
Prudential aspires to make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world! At Prudential, our Financial Wellness Advocates are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.
We offer paid training and benefits on day one including tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, generous paid time off; vacation, paid holidays, personal days and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation.
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Customer obsessed and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous product offerings across several different businesses.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of retirement products, or other experience in the Financial Industry preferred
- College degree preferred
- Upon completion of training, new hires will be assigned a schedule that may include day or evening hours.
- Flexible schedules for new hires may be immediately available based on business need.
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
This is more than a contact center ……this is an opportunity to improve lives through financial wellness
Each customer interaction is unique, and we value the opportunity each one brings. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone, online, and through email. This can range from troubleshooting a question on website navigation to conversations on complex financial decisions. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help customers make clearer decisions about their financial future. We can’t promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your career.
Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High-speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. Must have high speed internet available at your home with a minimum speed of 10 mbps download/5 mbps upload. You can test this at Speedtest.net. Prudential will supply a laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, surge protector, Ethernet cord, headset and one monitor for use at home.
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance.
- Advancement potential, beginning with tiered promotional opportunities