Full Stack Software Engineer – React, AWS Lambda (Remote)
- Location: Exeter NH US
- Category: Software Development
- Job Type: Contract
About the Full Stack Software Engineer position
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join us and help our clients achieve their development goals.
If you’re a consultant developer who wants to develop products from idea to production within and help our clients achieve their goals then this is a fit for you. This developer will work with other engineers on a technology stack with a strong focus on modernization using languages and platforms such as Java, Node.js, React, Docker and AWS. Apart from solution delivery, you will have the opportunity to leverage your leadership and mentoring skills to raise the level of the more junior engineers on the team.
- Start: Immediate
- Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
- Location: Exeter, NH or Remote In US or Canada
- Travel: 1 week per quarter (every 3 months)
Full Stack Software Engineer responsibilities are:
- Analyze technical system problems and design and implement effective solutions
- Work with peers and technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development of team backlog and plans and assign and monitor tasks of jr Software Developers as your responsibilities and experience grows.
- Develop automated tests for multiple scopes (Unit, System, Integration, Regression).
- Work with less seasoned engineers to help develop their technology skills.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning
- Analyze defects, design and implement effective solutions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Full Stack Software Engineer requirements are:
- professional Java experience
- Experience working with distributed agile teams
- Experience working in CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, Github, etc.)
- AWS Lambda expertise is required
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- ACORD XML Experience
- Experience with cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- NoSQL experience (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc…