Human Resources Assistant – Temporary
- Job Category: People Services
- Requisition Number: TEMPO01149
- Locations TELECOMMUTE
iD Tech is looking for a motivated Human Resources Assistant to join our team! You will be a key contributor to the People Services Department by supporting the onboarding of seasonal staff and executing on a variety of administrative duties. In this role, you will be ensuring we hire top talent for our programs by conducting reference and background checks, processing employment paperwork and recording employment data in a proprietary database. This is a great position for someone looking to gain practical experience in the industry! This is a telecommuting position.
- Conducting professional and personal reference checks via phone and email.
- Reviewing all background checks
- Coordinating with management and new hires to ensure completion of all I-9s
- Reviewing high volume of completed I-9s and reconciling any discrepancies
- Assisting with compiling and publishing class rosters
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of clerical office experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to handle private and personal information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- HRIS and data entry experience is a plus
A few reasons why this is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 10 times!
- We are highly profitable and expanding quickly.
- iD Tech is a national leader in youth, STEM education.
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
Committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech, our mission is to build a place where ingenuity, diverse perspectives and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts, every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow, thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.