Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan working to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better outcomes for our members in living their best lives. We rely on the strength of our enrollment teams to ensure that Clover Health’s most medical complex members who would benefit from our In-home Primary Care (“house calls”) program are enrolled.
Our In Home Primary Care program is designed to improve care and outcomes for our members with multiple chronic conditions, advanced illness, and limited life expectancy. Clover wants to take accountability for these members’ healthcare journeys and provide high-quality personalized care that is consistent with their values and preferences. In many cases, these members do not have reliable and committed health care providers; they rarely have providers who are willing and able to provide care directly in the home. Clover’s commitment to our members’ health has only increased during the coronavirus pandemic, as many outpatient medical practices have closed. The need for our In-home Primary Care program is greater than ever.
As a In-Home Care Admin Coordinator, you will:
- Answer member calls, demonstrating our value of caring as you work to assist members and escalate appropriately based on protocols for emergent, urgent and non-urgent calls.
- Receive inbound warm transfers from other Clover teams and assist with new patient registration and scheduling in our EHR platform.
- Assist with non-clinical care coordination such as scheduling specialist appointments and transportation.
- Provide admin support to clinicians (faxing, scanning) and practice operations (mail merges, folder stuffing).
- Assist with referral/authorization requirements and identification to ensure timely care.
- Release medical records as requested to other facilities and provider groups.
- Completes documentation for compliance and regulatory need.
You will love this job if:
- You have a genuine passion in helping people
- You can performance oriented and strive to be exceptional at your job
- You are highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a High School Diploma and/or GED.
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have direct experience working in the healthcare setting, bonus points if in a ambulatory/outpatient practice
- You are familiar with front
- You have strong administrative and computer skills, especially Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Sheets, etc.).
- You have experience working with a EHR and/or Salesforce.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we’ve created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.