Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
As a Knowledge & Training Specialist, you’ll be an advocate for our customers and the heart of Aircall by promoting product education and a culture of learning internally. You’ll work closely with our global Customer Care team (New York, Paris, Sydney and remote) to coach the team, and work cross-functionally with other teams (Product, Marketing, Success, …) to identify and create content for our Knowledge Base.
What you’ll do:
- Identify training needs across the team through benchmarking, team meetings, and one-to-one sessions with individuals
- Build a training program and own continual education initiatives for new and existing employees
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom like instructional materials, aids, and manuals
- Create new content for the Knowledge Base
- Implement structured learning experiences and training courses across the Customer Care team and company-wide
- Assess and monitor training effectiveness to ensure that acquired skills and techniques are performed by Customer Care team Specialists on a daily basis
- Evaluate ongoing training programs on a quarterly basis to ensure that they are meeting goals.
- Manage the Support Hours training program by promoting and ensuring company-wide attendance
- Responsibilities subject to change as our business adapts
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years or more of experience in a Knowledge or Training role
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with SaaS based solutions, CRM tools, and integrations
- Patience and the ability to remain calm and even-keeled while adapting to a variety of situations
- The willingness to learn and help: you operate with care and high EQ
- Positive energy and a can-do attitude
- Prior experience working for a tech startup or a similar environment is a plus