Licensed Insurance Agent – Property and Casualty
Virtual, Any Location, US
Want to earn more money and grow your career? We are looking for Licensed Insurance Agents to support Property and Casualty insurance for some of the largest and well known providers in the U.S., taking calls and chat inquiries from customers with guaranteed sales.
As a Licensed Property & Casualty Agent, you will sell auto, home and renters insurance, as well as support existing and new customers with questions on their policy. Leads are pre-set and pre-qualified – there is no cold-calling!
- Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and internal sources to provide coverage information
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, binders, cancellations or other necessary tasks as needed
- Evaluate client needs and research to answer inquiries and make appropriate coverage recommendations
- Complete carrier certifications to obtain “Ready to Sell Status”
- Utilize tools and applications to complete needs assessments
- Resolve customer objections and offer additional benefits packages that provide increased coverage and cost savings
- Weekly review of quality standards and performance
- Active Life Resident Property and Casualty License
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to toggle between screens while chatting with the member
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people – empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to connect, grow and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
Apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will contact you to get started!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Sitel, our differences are our greatest strength. We don’t just promote diversity – we celebrate it.