Degreed is the workforce upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, learning systems, courses, videos, articles, projects, mentors, and more—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles and goals.
Degreed’s marketing wins awards and influences our industry. But our organization and product portfolio are growing, we are targeting new audiences, and we’re expanding into new markets all around the world. To help our Marketing function efficiently manage these new complexities, we’re hiring a Marketing Project Manager.
- Reporting to our VP of Product Marketing, you will work across our teams — Product Marketing, Brand, Communications, Field Marketing, Digital, and International — to ensure focus and alignment around shared goals, and to manage team-wide marketing leadership projects, including:
- Developing and sharing quarterly goals, objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Documenting marketing strategies, quarterly plans, and processes
- Tracking marketing campaigns, and product and feature launches
- Sharing bi-weekly updates on marketing activities and results
- Preparing reports and analyses for quarterly business reviews
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Building scalable processes for project intake, prioritization, and resourcing
- Developing project plans, objectives, deliverables, timelines and milestones
- Leading meetings, identifying challenges and solutions, and capturing action items
- Working with internal and external teams to drive results and process improvements
- Analyzing and reporting on the status, outcomes and ROI of projects and campaigns
- Presenting updates, insights, and recommendations to inform business decisions
- 5 to 7 years’ experience managing complex projects, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Strong organizational, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- You ask questions, pay attention to details, drive to deadlines, and get things done
- Independent and flexible; this is a fully-remote team in a fast-moving business
- Proficient in project management and productivity tools like Asana, Trello, Slack, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with marketing operations and systems, like Salesforce, HubSpot, Domo, and Google Analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.