AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is looking for task driven, detail oriented individuals with strong data entry and administrative skills who possess a competitive spirit and a positive attitude!
In this role, you will focus on administrative tasks that will support the expeditious movement of mortgage loans from sales through closing, resulting in the overall positive customer experience we expect.
This position is especially well suited for growth and advancement within our organization. Training is provided and no mortgage experience is required. This is a full time position with a pay rate of 15.49/hr.
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate and Zillow.
- Perform non-customer facing tasks to expeditiously move files from Sales through Closing by incorporating the design and evolution of Aussie, AMC’s automated rules engine
- Input sales contract information
- Input data from basic documents such as: Payoff, Tax Certificates, Homeowners Insurance
- Insure documents match the correct name, address, account and balances and accurately input into our automated system
- Recognize, identify, separate and label documents uploaded by borrower
- Work experience in the mortgage industry preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage a high volume workload
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation was founded in 2002 and has grown into one of the nation’s largest online home mortgage lenders.
When we opened our doors over ten years ago, we had just a handful of loan officers but we had a big idea. Our goal was to make shopping for a mortgage simple and easy with our award winning website, backed by a paperless loan origination platform that was developed in-house.
The AmeriSave business model is based on flexibility, low-overhead and is backed by the leadership of the best, most experienced mortgage professionals in the country.
If you’re looking for a promising career at an established but quickly growing company, AmeriSave is the place for you!
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Supplemental insurance
- Gym membership
- A casual work environment
- The opportunity to work remote (for some positions)