Online Education Coordinator
- Trails Solutions
- United States
- Full time
Education Coordinator will support our training and education initiatives across all departments, for current and future educational offerings provided by IMBA.
The salary range for this position is $35,000-$42,000/year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather and prepare educational materials for distribution.
- Manage the database and contact system for distribution of materials.
- Coordinate educational initiatives and educational resources with our partners..
- Research and implement online learning strategies.
- Technical management of educational presentations.
- Three to five years experience coordinating education programs.
- Interest in trail-based recreation with an understanding of mountain biking.
- Experience managing personnel, and programmatic and project work in a not-for-profit business environment and with volunteer advocates.
- B.A/B.S. degree in related field (e.g., construction management, engineering) or similar combination of experience and education.
- Skilled in a variety of office-based software systems (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with a variety of consulting/contracting-specific software systems (e.g., GIS, MS Project).
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Personable and able to work within a customer-service framework.
- Knowledge of online learning systems and their development.
- Previous knowledge of Litmos learning management systems.
- We offer a flexible work from home environment, company-sponsored insurance (health, dental, LTD and vision), 401(k) and a very generous paid time off program.