- Virtual Primary Care
PlushCare is a new way to see the doctor. A new kind of doctor altogether. PlushCare’s virtual healthcare solution allows anyone to see a world-class physician, get the highest quality care, and build a relationship – all virtually.
PlushCare is the highest rated virtual healthcare app on Facebook, Google Play and the App Store. The unique combination of world-class physicians, high-quality care, and a premier patient experience make PlushCare an ideal place for patients to get their primary care, online.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking elite MDs who are board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to practice on the PlushCare platform. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes urgent & primary care. We have full-time, part-time and independent contractor remote opportunities through-out the United States.
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Cost of medical licenses and board certification renewals covered by PlushCare
- Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule
- No special equipment is needed – just a solid internet connection, computer, and webcam
- Competitive salaries
Full-time physicians receive the following additional benefits:
- Healthcare coverage for you (80% employer paid) and your family ( 50% paid by employee) with Anthem Silver PPO, with dental and vision
- 15-20 days paid vacation/PTO
- Continuing Medical Education stipend and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan through the company
- Salary Range: $200,000 – $225,000+ for full-time employees
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- Active medical licenses in at least two states.
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state medical licenses, paid for by the practice.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Trained and educated at a top 50 (per U.S. News & World Report) American academic institution.
- Medicare participating physician or willing to become a Medicare participating physician