Created by hospitality operators for hospitality operators, Avero is the trusted technology partner for the hospitality industry. We empower 40,000+ hospitality professionals with the answers they need to transform their businesses and their lives, getting them out of the back office and into the kitchen with their staff, onto the floor with their guests, and at home with their families.
Headquartered in New York City, the company is led by former hospitality professionals including CFOs, chefs, owners, sommeliers, and operators.
Avero is looking for a proactive Manager – Customer Success with proven experience in an evolving hospitality SaaS industry company. We are looking for a results-driven candidate to engage, retain and enable Avero’s customers to achieve their desired outcomes. Reporting to the Client Operations Manager, this role will provide an unsurpassed level of service to our customers and assist in creating the Customer Success function at Avero. You will be the key contact to a portfolio of customers within your territory, assisting with onboarding and through their time using the Avero platform. Additionally, you will identify opportunities for the sales team to up-sell new products to your customers. This role is a heavily relationship-focused position. We are looking for a people person, who has high energy, is passionate and committed to providing a great service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a growing portfolio of customers in your territory.
- Assist in developing and evolving the Customer Success department.
- Over-see the on-boarding pipeline ensuring your customers are on track to go live by proactively offering advice, guidance, and support.
- Serve as an Avero expert and ensure strong product adoption across all partners and relevant stakeholders at all levels.
- Build and manage successful relationships with key partners and generate cross-sell introductions for the sales team.
- Provide insights to partners to ensure that they get the most out of Avero, ensuring our partners are meeting their objectives with aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Technology teams to troubleshoot customer issues and help influence our roadmap.
- Help collect and analyze customer success metrics and data, including all-important NPS.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are enthusiastic about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
- You have a passion and love for all things restaurants, hotels & resorts
- You are collaborative, solution-oriented, results-oriented and exercise good judgement in prioritizing workload.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Energized by connecting and building value driven, strategic relationships with enterprise customers.
- Thrives in fast based, team centric atmosphere and is adaptable in nature; has exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- You are collaborative and able to operate effectively with your teammates to drive a positive customer experience.
- You are analytical and data-driven, with a focus on a business metrics and proactively identifying trends.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience in customer facing roles, preferably in the hospitality SaaS company industry.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry preferred, vertical specialization a plus (Hotels, Restaurants, and Casinos)
- The ability to build relationships at all organizational levels.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-Level and technology leaders.
- Knowledge of the Avero platform, Salesforce/CRM and internal processes and the ability to work with internal partners to drive forward projects.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive compensation, coupled with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Employer-sponsored benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ability to work from home as needed (We are currently remote! Our HQ is in NYC.)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from Avero quarterly!
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D
- Commuter Benefits (for those in NYC!)
- Parental Leave
- Equity in the company – all employees have a stake in our growth!