Proposal Content Writer
- Job ID: 25515387
- Req ID: CORP01311
- Career Area: USA
- Job Location: Multiple Sites, Multiple Sites, US
Proposal Content Writer
Our Proposal Content Writer is responsible for all proposal development steps within the organization in coordination with sales, marketing, and Subject Matter Experts.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
This position can work remotely anywhere in Continental US.
In this role you will:
- Work with a wide range of Subject Matter Experts across various functional areas to develop written communications that will be deployed across a variety of media
- Convert complex and varying explanations into concise and compelling value propositions and proof point articulations supporting those propositions
- Manage the overall proposal development process
- Build and maintain content library
- Work with the team on wide range of Marketing projects and programs
- Analyze various business products and services to translate solutions into effective business proposals
- Produce RFI/RFP responses, white papers, case studies, industry and thought leadership articles, press releases, newsletter content and more
- Operate in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business to business writing experience
- Multimedia writing expertise
- Advanced PowerPoint skills necessary including layout and design
- Creative and innovative thinking ability and strong planning skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Capability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proven successful under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment
- BPO experience preferred
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law