- Denver, CO or Miami, FL or Remote
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to further strengthen our Product & Customer Acquisition Team in the U.S.
As the QA Engineer, you will serve as the resident Quality expert in support of Customer Acquisition activities with a focus on creating excellent user experiences.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Integrate your own QA culture within the team and create a clear bug-reporting functionality
- Implement and manage a Quality Management System
- You are responsible for creating, owning, improving and automating the testing procedures to ensure error-free and regular AB test releases and roll-outs.
- Maintain relationships with Marketing, Developers, and Management to ensure effective execution of assigned tasks.
- Prepare and execute preliminary testing (smoke testing, confidence testing, sanity testing, build verification test (BVT), and build acceptance test)
- Oversee tracking and trending of quality systems and present information/reports to senior level management
- The freedom to choose the technology you want to use to write and design test cases and test scenarios
- You have the ambition to create your own plan and structure
- You get excited by the chance to start and manage projects autonomously and choose the desirable tech stack
- Experience with black and grey-box testing procedures for web-based sites and applications, such as functional and non-functional tests, bug reporting and finding, regression methods
- You take pride in being the final quality check and you have a quality-first mentality – you will be the gatekeeper for quality product releases
- You like digging down to the why in every problem and solving it so you don’t have to solve it again and again in the future
- Experience doing QA with a Frontend/Backend applications and writing clear and comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Minimum of 2+ years’ work experience in QA in a regulated environment
- Experience with open source tools like Selenium and/or Cypress, Cucumber, Behat, Jest, etc…
- Experience in setting up automation frameworks from scratch (using open source tools)
- Proven ability to find creative, practical solutions to complex problems
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a team-oriented fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives