What Excite Credit Union Offers You:
At Excite Credit Union, we are go-getters, action-oriented, and making big things happen. We have strong financial products and services, outstanding leadership, great culture, awesome team members, a diverse work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation.
Our focus is on people, members, the community, and internal team members. If you have a good work ethic, are innovative and collaborative, you will be recognized. We approach every day with integrity and believe in adherence to strong personal responsibility. We do great things daily by applying innovation to every endeavor. We are collaborative and strive to make an impact on our communities by promoting consumer-friendly financial services.
We are in growth mode, and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Excite!
Who Excite CU Is Searching For:
Our next superstar Call Center Service Representative who will provide a broad range of Credit Union services to members and non-members via incoming telephone calls, faxes, email, and mail. You will be a knowledgeable, solution-oriented, helpful, and professional voice that consistently delivers a positive member experience. As an integral part of the Credit Union, you will assist with the troubleshooting of Credit Union electronic services and support our financial centers and other department team members with general information and research.
This position will start as 100% remote with the possibility of becoming a permanent remote role for the correct candidate.
What You Bring to Excite CU:
• Member Focus: Makes our members’ and staffs’ needs a primary focus
• Communication: Written, Verbal, and Listening
• Accountability and takes pride in a job well done
• Initiative: Takes action and goes above and beyond to assist members/staff
• Compassionate: Demonstrates a genuine interest in others
• Analytical: Strong Problem Analysis and Solving Skills
• Organization and Planning Skills
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Decision-Making: Ability to gather information, identify the issue, and generate options
• Passionate, Values-Based: Makes decisions with Excite CU values, mission, and vision in mind
Excite CU Requires that You Have:
Required Experience and Education
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of customer service experience with a financial institution
• 1-2 years demonstrated success in the sales of financial products and services
• Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish)
Preferred Experience and Education
• Previous call center experience
We are very fortunate to receive an overwhelming of applications from people interested in joining Excite CU. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will be contacted via email.