Job Title: Director of Data and Analytics
Job Type: Full-time/Perm
Location: 100% Remote. Can be based anywhere in U.S., with preference for ability to work on ET.
Required Technology And Skills
- 10+ years of professional experience with expertise in data analytics
- Experience leading data initiatives and strategy across an organization
- Experience building, managing, and leading teams
- Experience gathering requirements and working closely with both technical + non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with a wide-range of data (i.e. financial, sales, marketing, eCommerce, engineering)
- Expertise in SQL, Looker, building data warehouses, ETL design, and connecting ETL solutions across an organization
- Experience working in a start-up, eCommerce environment
- Product management or engineering experience
- Ability to work with Python or R
- Interest in being hands-on while being an organizational leader
Salary Range: +/- $130,000 – $170,000, based on experience
Benefits And Perks
- 100% Remote, flexible environment
- Opportunity to have a major impact and build a data focused culture at one of the fastest growing eCommerce start-ups in the country
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Potential for additional compensation, based on performance and experience
Client: Mission-driven, subscription eCommerce start-up
Our client is one of the fastest growing eCommerce organizations in the country. After tripling their business in 2020, they now have 150k active subscribers and are spreading their mission of sustainability across all 50 states. As Director of Data and Analytics, you will be the first full-time data hire at the company and will work with all teams at the organization to continue building their data culture, drive strategy, and implement best practices on how data can be leveraged to continue growing the business at a rapid rate.
If you are interested, please apply directly for immediate consideration or reach out to Andrew Zaloom at .