This opportunity is in a rapidly growing, disruptive global tech startup. You’d be working closely with their Executive Director and Operations Team. The position is contract-based on jurisdiction (could be an employee if in Gibraltar).
About Holo Limited
Holo is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace that enables the hosting of peer-to-peer applications by everyday users connected to the Internet.
Holo is an app built on Holochain, their new open-source, framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is lightning fast, massively scalable, cost-effective, resource-efficient, and eco-friendly.
Holo brings to access to distributed applications to the familiar web browser by creating an ecosystem and a currency that enables distributed hosting services provided by peers. To help fuel the growth of new patterns of technology and social interaction, they are also seeding the growth of a Holochain application (Happ) ecosystem and training a developer community that will build many more apps.
Where you will fit in:
As an HR and Operations Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for administrative tasks for the People Enablement and Operations teams of Holo. Your main responsibility will be to assist with the full hiring process of employees and contractors.
Additionally, you’ll support many of the areas of the Holo organization through supporting special projects of the operations team, such as coordinating group travel for special events, creating an HR portal, etc.
What you will do:
- Participate in recruitment efforts
- Post job ads and organizing resumes and job applications using Trello
- Schedule job interviews and assisting in the interview process
- Collect employment and tax information
- Ensure reference checks are completed
- Support the orientation of new employees to the organization
- Organize, maintain and update personnel files as needed
- Work directly with and report to the Operations Finance Manager regarding all HR endeavors
- Support People Enablement in educating employees on and enforcing company policies and protocols
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
- Ensure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current laws and regulations
- Support special projects for the Operations team
What you’ll need:
- English Fluency
Prior experience in HR and supporting hiring efforts
- Experience with Trello
- Experience with Gsuite
- Trustworthiness – ability to view sensitive information and share only as needed
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to adapt to change easily
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A naturally proactive disposition
- Availability across multiple time zones and a wide variety of hours
Some details about what they offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous crypto payment program (HOT & HoloFuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged, and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and they celebrate their diverse, creative, and collaborative team.