Senior Social Media Manager
- Remote Job
We’re looking for a creative and performance-driven Senior Social Media Manager to be the voice across social media platforms and lead the conversation around our purpose’s message of women empowerment and confidence of one of the fastest-growing intimate brands in the US, Shapermint.
You are a community builder with a high sense of aesthetic, passion for storytelling, and love for strategy. You have a proven ability to develop social media strategies that impact people’s lives. You put together strategic thinking and problem-solving complementing it with detail-oriented execution.
We are looking for a dynamic talent that thrives in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment with a strong desire to grow that can drive the brand voice to unique and unmistakable ways forward on its truly exciting journey.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Develop our social media strategy in alignment with brand values and business goals.
- Design content strategy across social channels, differentiating each channel to increase our following by producing engaging content.
- Make our brand voice unique and unmistakable with compelling, inspiring, and honest copy across social media posts, content, and lives.
- Plan, lead, and execute strategies to increase our following, reach, and engage to build our community in a unique way.
- Leverage data-driven analytics to track KPIs, generate novel insights, and test & iterate rapidly to evolve our social strategy
- Own content success metrics and analytics and obsessively track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize content for conversion.
- Keep the communication and collaboration with our network of influencers and brand ambassadors through UGC, unique content partnerships, and activations.
- Identify trends and ongoing opportunities to make Shapermint part of the conversation.
- Work with the Customer Care team to ensure we are providing a great experience on social media keeping the right tone on each of the channels.
- Leverage data-driven analytics to track KPIs, generate insights. Own content success metrics and analytics, track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize content for conversion through tests and iterations to evolve our strategy.
- Dedicated and highly-creative storyteller with the ability to convey our brand mission through our various social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Proven track record of growing a brand’s presence and 5-7 years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager.
- Creative. You have the ability to develop stories around our brand and products that tie messaging to beauty trends, seasonality, and current events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Extroverted and wanting to be part of events and do ongoing lives communications with our community.
- A data-centric thinker who understands how to use analytics to optimize creative content and prove performance
- Self-starter who can manage their own workflow and projects
- Problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Continuous learning and growth mindset. You enjoy testing and use data to improve over time.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results