Senior UX Designer (Remote)
- USA – Remote
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the role
As a Senior UX Designer, you will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
Our UX team is a cross-functional, global UX team of UX designers, UI/visual designers, researchers, and writers collaborating closely with product managers, engineers, and QA to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
You’ll be joining our Platform product group. This group is responsible for creating the building blocks that power applications that stop breaches. These building blocks support numerous internal product groups and external partners and include Authentication, Host Management, Workflows, Partner Integrations, and our design system, Toucan.
What you’ll do
- Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Partner with UX writers to ensure all UI copy meets brand standards.
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively build alignment, communicate ideas, and deliver an experience.
- Experience in enterprise product design.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Experience in SaaS products.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity industry.
- Prior remote work/distributed team experience.
- Experience with design systems and platform design work
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.