Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as defined in the NSM Associate Handbook.
- Enters new equipment specifications from the equipment specification sheet or from any quotes received provided by RTS/ATP. Also enters any quotes from utilizing vendor configurators and or quote requests from manufacturer’s representatives.
- Completes equipment specification entry within 24 hours if all appropriate information is provided.
- Responsible for sweeping all unsubmitted reports to identified assigned RTS/ATP new equipment orders to ensure quality and timely input of orders.
- Coordinates with RTS/ATP and Manufacturer to resolve any Action Required Requests and communicates changes to RTS/ATP.
- Identify and notify RTS /ATP when necessary information is missing, incorrect or incomplete on spec sheet to reconcile errors timely.
- Notify RTS/ATP if requested specifications cannot be met, explain why specifications cannot be met and offer available alternatives where possible.
- Communicate with funding and RTS/ATP if revisions is made to detail of any previously entered work orders that may change coding/funding.
- Responsible for continuing education related to job duties, i.e. remaining informed about and familiar with NSM’s current and/or new policies and procedures, checking WNSM for new information on an ongoing basis, completing Learning Links and attending courses or seminars as assigned by the Branch Manager or OA.
- Completes follow up phone calls efficiently and professionally.
- Performs any directly related job duties as assigned by branch leadership. Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Position may be measured using the following Performance Standards:
- Compliance with Unsubmitted, No Chair Builder Complete Reports and timeliness of follow up.
- Order Entry volume and quality assurance
- Entry time performance.
- Professional interactions with ATP’s and all NSM associate team members
This job operates in a professional office environment or in a virtual/remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen closely. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands repetitively to operate standard office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
Required Education, Experience, & Competencies:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- High level of communication proficiency
- High level of computer proficiency to include Microsoft Software and Rehab Advisor
- Significant organizational skills
- Self-starter: ability to initiate problem-solving in the absence of direct supervision
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work across a team
- Effective time management and ability to achieve results in a fast past environment.
- Customer and client focused
- Technical expertise/ competency with CRT/DME and other ancillary medical equipment
- Manufacturer Configurator knowledge and proficiency
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.