Talent Development Coordinator
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: 1099 Freelance, Part-Time
- Contract To Permanent
CoreAxis Consulting is a leading provider of award-winning custom training and staffing solutions for Fortune 1000 companies. On the Inc5000 list of fastest-growing US companies, our team averages over ten years of expertise in each of their areas, including instructional designers, eLearning developers, technical writers, graphic designers, multimedia developers, facilitators, and corporate trainers. We work in partnership with our clients to develop high-impact learning solutions that are custom designed to deliver engaging learning experiences that maximize retention and the practical application of skills.
The Talent Development Coordinator will primarily support the Talent team. Within this role, high collaboration with various hiring managers and our Talent Partners is required, along with a strong technical aptitude, using various tools such as G Suite, Trello, Bullhorn and Dropbox. With talent as our top focus, this role will be involved in all aspects of Talent Management.
- Follow all data entry requirements and procedures.
- Review and input data for all incoming applications for employment to determine highest and best use.
- Maintain and update ATS (Bullhorn) on each candidate to facilitate future engagement.
- Ensure and support our screening, interviewing and selection processes are meaningfully executed, well-documented and results oriented.
- Ensure all new hire tasks and documentation are completed in a timely manner based on due date (including internal tasks).
- Maintain all templates, documents, tasks, assignments, etc. for the Talent Team.
- Conduct sourcing activities throughout the year to maintain full candidate pipelines on multiple platforms.
- Author and update job descriptions and job postings as needed to maximize opportunities.
- Update and manage data for respective candidate pools within our ATS to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers to develop creative ways to address talent acquisition challenges.
- Assist and support special projects as needed.
- 1-2 years as a Talent Development Coordinator in a fast-growing company is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Bullhorn or similar ATS a plus.
- Strong operational and process skills with attention to details
- Excel proficiency and the ability to update, maintain, and analyze data.
- Highly detail-oriented, with strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage a large volume of tasks while delivering high results, strong execution, organization skills, and excellent customer service.
- Comfortable embracing existing technologies used in the Talent Development function; being willing to learn new technologies when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to react quickly to changing business needs.
- Positive and service-oriented attitude.
- Superb attention to detail and a process-based approach to task execution.
- Extremely focused on superior customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of G suite, Dropbox, Trello, and job posting sites.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and take constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a consistent basis.
- Ability to forge and maintain excellent working relationships with all members of the CoreAxis Team.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- 100% remote.