CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing service support within the CenturyLink customer base.
- Excellent customer service experience and working knowledge of CenturyLink ticketing applications, specific voice and data tools and applications are essential for this position.
- Responsible for conducting effective trouble shooting and routing of repair tickets.
- Respond to both internal/external customer questions and troubleshoot problems requiring an advanced understanding of trouble shooting procedures issues via phone call, mail or email. Enter, test, update, close and cancel trouble tickets in the trouble ticket system using appropriate company procedures as well as keeping abreast of service outages and customer impacting events.
- May assist supervisors with providing refresher or initial training for Tech I employees and other duties as assigned.
- Escalate any customer-related issues to the appropriate group or person as necessary
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Ability to work a flexible in a 24/7 call center, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong PC / data entry knowledge and experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Alternate Location: US-Work From Home-Work At Home
Requisition #: 226915
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.