Technical Support Analyst, Erecruit
- Remote, United States
- Full time
The Technical Support Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests made to the support desk. They are the first point of contact for the client and are responsible for the initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests. The Technical Support Analyst manages the long term relationship with the Client Management Team, Client Project Team and Client System Administrator. They understand their client(s) specific workflows, requirements, business needs, erecruit customizations and integrations.
Why this job is important:
The Technical Support Analyst creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude. You are the first point-of-contact between erecruit and their clients ensuring that they receive quality service support.
As a Technical Support Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Addressing and resolving basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate erecruit resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility
- Taking ownership and full responsibility for critical issues submitted by the client, ensures that incidents are resolved in a timely manner, and that proper communication is deployed to all involved parties
- Partnering with the development, release management and professional services teams to manage customer inquiries and escalate through the proper channels, when appropriate
- Facilitating meetings with clients to gather more information, investigate an issue, or train an end user
- Providing after hours and on-call support as needed including managing the after hours critical hotline support during designated times
This job might be for you if:
- You are able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills, problem-solving and organizational skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrates and employs active listening skills
- You are comfortable raising your hand to ask your colleagues for help
Bonus points for:
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and “First Thursday” social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.