Technical Support Specialist / Customer Happiness Guru (100% remote)
- Remote Worldwide
If you love to take initiative with customer issues and want to own the customer experience, then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for a serious and reliable technical support specialist/customer happiness guru to walk our customers through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether their problem relates to a user error, a bug, or something else entirely. You need to be able to work full time, starting at 11 a.m. (EST).
As a technical support specialist/customer happiness guru, you’ll act as a trusted advisor to Time Doctor’s customers by enabling them to use our products to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You’ll work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers, identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of our products, and act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. You’ll work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience with Time Doctor exceeds their expectations.
- Maintain high-quality customer service and professionalism at all times
- Deal directly with customers and employees who have technical problems with our software, recommending and performing corrective actions
- Communicate with our developers to resolve technical issues and work with our QA team to verify and confirm the quality of the product and the resolution of issues
- Do callbacks regarding product inquiries and technical issues
- Create invoices, issue refunds, and process payments
- Work with the customer success team to assist with resolving customer issues
- Update our self-help documents so that customers and employees can attempt to fix problems themselves
- Assist the on-boarding team with technical knowledge during customer calls
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience
- Proficiency in using MS Windows 7/10 as Power User, macOS (if using Mac) and troubleshooting common issues
- Working knowledge of basic networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills especially in translating technical language to customers
- Outstanding customer relations and conflict resolution skills
- Critical Thinking and strong attention to details
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and to multitask
- Solid knowledge of Server 2016, OSX and some knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of browser developer tools
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Proficiency in resolving software and network issues
- Working knowledge of Jira, Slack, Stripe, G-Suite, Zoom and image/video recording tools
- Experience working remotely
This is a full-time role for a Technical Support Specialist / Customer Happiness Guru and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in more than 30 countries. We’re looking for innovative Technical Support Specialist / Customer Happiness Guru ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html