Technical Support Specialist – Digital Marketing and Retargeting
- REMOTE /
- CLIENT SERVICES – TECHNICAL SUPPORT /
SharpSpring is a Gainesville-bred, cloud-based automation technology platform for marketing agencies and small- to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) that rivals top competitors with its features, functionalities, and performance. We added Perfect Audience to the SharpSpring team in 2019 and the platform adds some powerful lead functionality capabilities that enhance our overall offerings. The features of Perfect Audience complement SharpSpring’s core feature set which are designed to track, nurture, and convert leads into sales. Overall, we pride ourselves in knowing that our product is powerful, affordable, and accessible for everyone.
With that in mind, we are looking for someone that can bring a broad range of user support skills, as well as digital marketing and retargeting knowledge to our organization. As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for resolving technical support queries that come in via phone, email, and chat systems related to our in-house SharpSpring SaaS application and Perfect Audience features. You will also be conducting comprehensive bug reports and testings to support troubleshooting efforts. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a quality experience while not skimping on providing creative and effective solutions.
Are you inquisitive and attentive when people present you with their questions or issues? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and solving problems specifically regarding digital marketing and retargeting? If you answered yes to these and you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic, and successful tech company where your work makes a significant impact on the entire organization, then we want to talk to you!
- Support SharpSpring customers with technical issues related to digital advertising in our Perfect Audience features
- Respond to cases in our support ticketing system in a timely manner and manage a backlog of pending cases while maintaining the quality of support provided
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions to help customers achieve their goals
- Provide live support for customers via phone calls, live chats, and video conferencing
- Identify and report bugs to senior support staff using JIRA
- Work with internal teams to identify gaps and grow our knowledge base
- You are comfortable in the world of digital advertising technology.
- You have good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager.
- You are comfortable working with a SaaS solution and supporting customers who utilize it.
- You are comfortable and effective in presenting ideas and information to stakeholders.
- You enjoy thinking critically and are not daunted by complex situations.
- You are naturally inquisitive and curious which makes you a creative problem solver.
- You are self-driven to succeed in your current position, as well as driven to excel in your overall career.
- You have great self-awareness and are able to take initiative and prioritize effectively.
- If you are bilingual, that is a plus!
SharpSpring Is for Everyone
We’re more than just a tech company. We’re real people, with real perspectives and deep respect for what makes you, you. We believe that every individual has the power to open minds, make an impact, and inspire change. Our goal at SharpSpring is to be inclusive, intersectional, and intentional about how we foster equity both at work and in our local and global community.