Title: Treasury Analyst
Location: United States
- This position contributes to the company’s success by ensuring an accurate and efficient structure is in place and followed to support the Treasury Function for the Finance Department.
- The Analyst will support all aspects of treasury operations activities.
- Primary activities include electronic collection and disbursement of client funds by reverse wire, direct wire, and ACH utilizing various software pieces.
- Position requires a heightened sense of urgency, a high level of accuracy, the ability to work independently, and research and resolve items quickly with other team members as needed.
- Position success will be achieved by seeing that the processes and controls for position functions are robust, clearly documented, and operating effectively to minimize operational risks.
- The candidate may also be requested to participate in various team or company-related projects as identified by management.
- Timely collection of client funds via reverse wire, direct wire, or ACH processing
- Accurately process multiple transaction types, including electronic payroll disbursement in a fast-paced, deadline-driven operations unit
- Interact with internal contacts at various levels throughout the organization regarding operations and/or processes
- Perform research and provide resolution related to client payroll transactions; create and send correspondence to internal and external customers, business partners, or agencies regarding net pay transactions (primarily through ticketing system)
- May be required to prepare monthly departmental charts or reports, attend company and departmental meetings/training, and perform other duties or special projects as assigned
- Develop solutions for non-routine issues and act as a subject matter expert guiding internal and external clients
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate independently daily
- Treasury experience a plus
- Banking software (preferably Bank of America Cash Pro)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with ticketing software (preferably Jira)
- Experience with Treasury Software
- Exposure and/or experience with MS Dynamics GP
- Ability and willingness to work closely with others in an ever-changing environment
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and understand a sense of urgency
- Maintain high integrity in all activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Two years of related business experience
This is a remote position. However, there is an opportunity to work in either of our two offices that are located in Edison, NJ and Oldsmar, FL.