UX Product Designer (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: High Technology – Large
Job Description :
We are looking for a UX Product Designer contractor for a global high tech company. The UX Product Designer will work with a global collaborative team. The UX Product Designer will work in all phases of the design process, conceptual, design/development, prototypes, user/task flows, style guides, videos, and graphic production. As well as work with professional tools (Figma or Sketch) to understand agile software development and technologies such as; HTML, CSS, iOS, and Android.
This is a 40 hours per week; 3-month contract role (Remote) from any location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee with health benefits offered.
- Lead the interaction and visual design of complex enterprise products.
- Display a good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- Analyze customer research and competitor offerings to conceptualize and understand users.
- Create application concepts by defining information architecture, user interface flow, wireframes mockups, and other design guidelines.
- Build low-fi to high-fi prototypes and clean, gorgeous final designs.
- Create Principle videos and interactive clickable prototypes for concept validation.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and Engineers to bring beautiful visual design to reality.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, and interactive prototypes and be able to adapt communication style to different audiences
Required Qualifications :
- 5 + years of experience as a professional UX or concept designer, producing UI and visual design components and style guides for products.
- Provide a dazzling portfolio (a must) that displays a spectrum of innovative design solutions and applications from cradle to grave.
- Solid understanding of data-driven design activities, such as storyboarding and experience models, solid experience using these strategies to create high-quality designs.
- Must have one of the professional tools Figma or Sketch.
- Understand underlying technologies HTML, CSS, iOS, Android.
- The principle, Adobe Creative Suite and Invision are preferred.
- Good knowledge of agile software development processes.
- Bachelor’s degree