CRS/Billing Spec I – OK10LN
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
As a Customer Relationship Specialist, you would be handling inbound telephone calls or written requests from customers or their insurance agents. No selling involved – your job is to make it easy to get things done by providing fast, high quality service experiences. No insurance experience is required either – we’ll provide you with all the training you need to get started with an assigned mentor and call coaches, plus you’ll receive ongoing training and support as you build your career at The Hartford.
- Provide support for a wide variety of business insurance products and services
- Identify forward-thinking solutions that resolve both stated and un-stated needs, making it easier to do business with The Hartford
- Effectively handle transactions in compliance with regulatory guidelines for all states
- Maintain a high level of performance measured by traditional and contemporary call center performance indicators and behaviors
- Able to confidently handle customer requests and have a strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Effectively communicate with customers while also using computer systems to research and process information
At this time we are only considering applicants that currently reside in AZ, OR, NV, CO, NM or WA.
Start Date: March 15th, 2021
Training Hours: Monday–Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm PST
Post Training Hours: Monday-Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm PST
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in insurance, financial services and/or relevant direct customer service and/or sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in High volume customer experience/support role
- Remote work experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus
- Insurance knowledge a plus
- Highly skilled verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must display sound judgment and the ability to think within a structured work environment while focusing on the customer
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while navigating multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources
- Proven ability to learn in virtual environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
The base salary for this position is approximately $35,500 – $39,000 annually (17.07 – $18.75 hourly) based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
- 19 days paid time off in your first full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program