WORK AT HOME DATA ENTRY AGENT
MCI is looking forwork at home data entry contact center representatives to support state unemployment insurance claims. This role requires you have a home computer and a wired broadband connection and live in the state of Iowa, South Dakota, New Hamshire, Massachusets, Florida, Texas, or Georgia.
In these roles, you will handle inbound inquiries and claims, ensuring submission requirements are met that data is accurately transfered to appropriate systems. There are full-time and part-time positions available for almost any schedule, day, night, seven days a week. The positions offer competitive base pay ($10.10 HR to $13.50 HR) commensurate with experience, role, schedule, level, plus benefits for full-time, paid vacation, and variable bonus and contest incentives. All it takes to get started is for you to complete an easy online application and complete some basic skills, typing, and computer assessments.
As a 24/7 contact center, MCI is able to offer a wide range of shifts. Work with out talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you.
WHAT DOES A WORK AT HOME DATA ENTRY AGENT DO?
A Data Entry Agent will perform analysis and research to process and/or a claims and appeals navigating multiple systems and racking tools. The agent will enter claims following a standard processing procedures, ensuring accuracy and completeness while achieving performance expectations. Agents will be expected to use good judgement and critical thinking to seek advice or escalate issues to their supervisor or support staff when appropriate.
- The accurate and timely review, entry, and resolution of simple claims. Responsible for interpreting procedures and policies to ensure accurate claims resolution
- Responsible for accurately processing claims through multiple systems.
- Translate data into information acceptable to the claims processing systems
- Consistently meet average handle time/productivity goals that are aligned program requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all documents/files
- Apply commitment to quality by doing things right the first time in order to avoid defects from reaching customers or requiring internal re-work
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
MCI provides all new employees with paid, world-class training. Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new products, processes, and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven, and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally. Experience in customer care, sales, or phone-based roles is a plus but not required.
Other Call Center Professional Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Strong computer proficiency navigating multiple applications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable able to stay on task while self managing
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have a wired high-speed internet connection, a home computer, and a quiet and secure place to work at their home
Experienced and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in billing, insurance, receptionist, customer service, help desk, call centers, typing, claims handling, data transcription, or data processing is a plus but not required. Those with experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, food service, or office/administrative roles are encouraged to apply.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At MCI we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees, they are our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars.
TOTAL REWARDS BREAKDOWN
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement IRA, and more)
- Regular Raises and Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Discount Program
- Advancement Opportunity and Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More…
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance, and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.