Omni Interactions is looking for a Flex Facilitator to join our fast-growing team!
WHO IS OMNI
We create communities of Gig Brand Ambassadors (GBAs for short), who can retail their flexible lifestyle being contractors – in business for themselves. Our GBAs get to be their own boss, supporting some of the country’s leading brands.
As we experience significant growth, we are looking for Flex Facilitators, who will also be a GBA when not facilitating classes
The Job / Your Purpose:
As a Facilitator, you will be responsible for delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides.
As a GBA, you’ll answer inbound customer service calls, or process tickets (for back office projects only). You’ll also be helping customers, solve problems, and document all call details.
What You’ll do (as a Facilitator):
- Educate GBAs on products, services, and processes to follow for the client
- Provide “in person” (virtual) facilitation for new and existing GBAs
- Work as a GBA when not facilitating classes
- Isolate learning deficiencies and provide knowledge to bridge gaps
- Share information with Leadership Team as appropriate
- Use various quality monitoring tools to analyze data and track trends
- Deliver content for various courses
- Develop improvement programs focused on immediate and continuous improvement related to certification processes
- Complete department special projects as assigned by the Department Manager
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Willingness to assist in scheduling events and resources within the company
What You’ll Do (as a GBA):
- Answer inbound customer service calls
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Technology Requirements / What You’ll Need
- PC or MAC with minimum of 1.6 GHz Processor/4 GB Ram/40 GB Free Space – note: not all campaigns support MAC devices
- Hard-wired ethernet connection (no wireless connection)
- 50Mbps or higher download
- 10Mbps or higher upload
- Working, noise-canceling USB headset
- Working webcam
- Up to date Google Chrome browser
- No Chromebooks, tablets or mobile devices can be used
- Some campaigns require dual monitors