Take control of your work! WFH Gigs around your life.
Are you considering leaving the 9 to 5? Be your own boss, set your own hours, and work from home. This is a unique opportunity and getting started is easier than ever!
As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed.
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Take control of your work life, by choosing when and how often you want to work
- Be your own boss
What You’ll Do
- Answer inbound customer service calls
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 30 WPM or more
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying pay, but most pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. You may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
Most projects start at $13 per productive hour and can pay more if you work more hours in a week.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing WFH customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Tech Requirements / What You’ll Need
- PC or MAC with minimum of 1.6 GHz Processor/4 GB Ram/40 GB Free Space – note: not all campaigns support MAC devices
- Hard-wired ethernet connection (no wireless connection)
- 50Mbps or higher download
- 10Mbps or higher upload
- Working, noise-canceling USB headset
- Working webcam
- Up to date Google Chrome browser
- No Chromebooks, tablets or mobile devices can be used
- Some campaigns require dual monitors
If you want the flexibility and freedom to be your own boss, submit your name and complete our application process today – once our team has reviewed your info, our team will reach out with next steps!
Omni Interactions is currently able to consider applicants in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NH, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY