Pearl Interactive Network is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative in various states. Pearl is known to be a fast-growing staffing company, which can be ideal for applicants as it gives you a chance to work on multiple campaigns for the same company. Built on a social mission of creating jobs for veterans, disabled veterans, people with disabilities, military spouses, and people living in geographically challenged areas.
Here is what Pearl Interactive Network is looking for:
As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling customer calls, answering inquiries and questions, handling complaints, troubleshoot problems, and providing information courteously and professionally. The Recruiter will address specific client and the scope of work.
Due to the rapid implementation of this project, individuals will need to provide their equipment. Requirements include:
- Computer with Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher
- Wired Internet with the speed of 20Mbps using a Category 5 ethernet cable
- Private and secure workspace within your home (away from other people and noise)
- Audio headset with a microphone for the home computer is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service/administrative/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English, professionally, and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Experience working with a PC and Windows operating system is required.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture, which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation.
Preferred Locations are Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Georiga. North Carolina and Illinois.
Background Investigation and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Non-Sales, Call Center Agent, CSR, Entry Level, Phone Skills, Customer Service, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Responsive, Data Entry, Attention to Detail, Professional Telephone Manner, Call Center, Inbound Calls, Organizational Skills, Judgment, Teamwork, Resilient, Representative, Support, Associate, Call Center Associate, Call Center Representative, Administrative, Healthcare, Action-Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving.
As of now, the pay is currently $16.00 an hour for a temporary project. Working with Pearl would be ideal for someone trying to get a little experience and income before finding the dream work from home career.